Originally published 09/27/2017
It’s because if you want to understand Charlottesville, it helps to understand our history of hatred.
Originally published 09/18/2017
The Assembly passed a resolution 41 to 5 to denounce comments by the president that seemed to equate white supremacists and neo-Nazis with the protesters demonstrating against them.
Originally published 08/22/2017
A majority of Americans, 83 percent, said holding neo-Nazi views is unacceptable, the poll found.
Originally published 08/13/2017
Once again Donald Trump caters to the white racists who helped elect him.
Originally published 03/28/2016
Many students initially assumed that someone in their library or residence hall had printed the flier. But as the day went on, more campuses reported the same flier on their printers.
- Letters from young Obama show a man trying to find his way
- Nazis in America: Richard Spencer's Visit to Florida Targets Jewish and Hispanic Students, Professors Say
- Documents: U.S. Embassy Tracked Indonesia Mass Murder 1965
- Tufts Project Maps The Landmarks Of Black Boston
- Asp – or ash? Climate historians link Cleopatra's demise to volcanic eruption
- Victor Davis Hanson says we shouldn’t be rushing to war with North Korea
- Bill Moyers interviews James Whitman about his shocking book
- Cornelia Bailey, Champion of African-Rooted Culture in Coastal Georgia, Dies at 72
- Sexism in the history department at West Point alleged
- A Conversation About American Racism with Ibram X. Kendi