Originally published 09/27/2017
It’s because if you want to understand Charlottesville, it helps to understand our history of hatred.
Originally published 09/18/2017
The Assembly passed a resolution 41 to 5 to denounce comments by the president that seemed to equate white supremacists and neo-Nazis with the protesters demonstrating against them.
Originally published 08/22/2017
A majority of Americans, 83 percent, said holding neo-Nazi views is unacceptable, the poll found.
Originally published 08/13/2017
Once again Donald Trump caters to the white racists who helped elect him.
Originally published 03/28/2016
Many students initially assumed that someone in their library or residence hall had printed the flier. But as the day went on, more campuses reported the same flier on their printers.
- The Daily Mail is highlighting claims by a Cambridge don that teachers are helping to foster resentment by presenting history as the struggle of minority groups
- Historians Are Calling Out Trump Online Whenever He Misreads the Past
- Linda Gordon’s new book captures how white supremacy has long been part of our political mainstream
- Yale Civil Rights history course is a "call to action" and a chance "to be woke”
- Gil Troy back’s Trump decision on Jerusalem