Joan of Arc
Originally published 04/07/2017
Diana Muir Appelbaum
The play is “Joan of Arc: Into the Fire” and it’s playing (gasp!) at Manhattan’s Public Theater.
Originally published 02/05/2015
The Historial Jeanne d’Arc (Joan of Arc History Museum), an ambitious project spearheaded by Métropole Rouen Normandie, is the largest space dedicated to this historical figure of international renown. Opens 21 March 2015
- Did Squanto meet Pocahontas in London?
- Thanksgiving: Early Colonists Ate Turkey... But Also Horses, Rats And Snakes, Archaeologists Say
- Sources: McMaster Mocked Trump’s Intelligence at a Private Dinner
- The JFK assassination files lead back to Seattle
- Princeton investigates its connection to slavery at a two-day symposium
- OAH historians say events of the past year show they were right to emphasize freedom as the theme of the 2019 annual convention
- Why being a historian is about so much more than producing displays for museums
- Historian Says Textbooks Have Shaped Our Attitudes On Race
- Heather Ann Thompson says what went on at Attica is worse than we thought
- Princeton’s Jan T. Gross warns that Poland’s showing signs of turning decisively in a fascist direction