The World Cup will depart Volgograd on Thursday after a final first-round game in this city along the Volga River. What will remain are all the echoes of the past.
by Eduardo Galeano
"These days, soccer fanaticism has come to occupy the place formerly reserved for religious fervor, patriotic ardor, and political passion."
- WBUR Is Belatedly Giving Credit to a Female Historian for a Segment
- Behind the men on the moon, there were thousands of women
- Professor Rebecca Gordon Pens Essay Revealing Her Abortion and Examines Ongoing History of Roe v. Wade
- Podcast Discusses History of the CIA
- Watching 'Chernobyl': How Important Are Visuals for Understanding History?