Museum of the American Revolution
Originally published 07/03/2017
The new Museum of the American Revolution in Philadelphia preserves our bloody road to independence.
Originally published 04/20/2017
The museum not only tells the story of the war, but of the events that led up to and followed it. It attempts to engage visitors, making them question what they would do in the shoes of those in the past.
Originally published 06/09/2014
Museum of the American Revolution Reveals Detailed Exhibit Plans, Overview of Museum Experience Designed to Engage in Our Heritage
At the heart of the museum experience is visitors' opportunity to engage with the Museum's rich collection of original historic artifacts.
- Climate Change Used to Be a Bipartisan Issue
- A ‘Saturday Night Massacre’ Veteran Offers Trump Some Advice
- The Long, Painful History of Police Brutality in the U.S.
- The crazy Scaramucci vs. Priebus feud is just as ugly as the LBJ vs. RFK hatefest
- Did Russia kill JFK? Long-secret CIA files show a Russian spy's theory.
- NYT memorializes Thomas Fleming, historian of the Revolution
- Historian Plumbs Tax Records for Patterns of Racial Discrimination
- Alt-right commentator gets 'schooled' by historian over diversity in Roman Britain
- 2 Sinologists say Liu Xiaobo’s Death speaks to a dark vision for China
- Historians plead with Trump not to block the release of final stash of JFK assassination documents