Originally published 10/12/2017
The Spanish Flu Killed More Than 50 Million People, but We’re Only Now Beginning to Recognize How Devastating It Was
This is why that is.
Originally published 02/17/2014
Model also links avian influenza strains to deadly horse flu.
Originally published 02/11/2014
Humphries writes that victims of a mysterious respiratory disease that broke out in northern China in November 1917.
- Robert Dallek: “The fish rots from the head”
- It’s Been 3 Decades Since There Were So Few Jobs for History Ph.D.s
- Former Berkeley Chancellor Nicholas Dirks returns to campus as a member of the history department
- Conservatives attack Garry Wills’s book on the Quran
- The Scholars Behind the Quest for Reparations