SOURCE: Philadelphia Inquirer
The Historical Society cited operating deficits and a lack of financial stability as the reason for the layoffs.
SOURCE: Washington Post
For more than two decades, one small publisher far from New York has been quietly rescuing remnants of history from the flames of oblivion.
SOURCE: Chicago Tribune
Geoffrey Baer's 'Chicago Time Machine' takes deep-dish look at the past.
- Oral Histories of Donald Trump's Housing Discrimination Case, the Central Park Five, and More
- A Stolen Letter Written by Alexander Hamilton in 1780 Resurfaces
- ‘It’s art activism’: Charleston artists gather at Calhoun monument, urge its removal
- Chinese Railroad Workers Were Almost Written Out of History. Now They’re Getting Their Due.
- Mayor and ‘Foreign Minister’: How Bernie Sanders Brought the Cold War to Burlington
- The Partisan
- If “living history” role-plays in the classroom can so easily go wrong, why do teachers keep assigning them?
- MIT just cracked open an historic time capsule–here’s what was inside
- Historian Ben Macintyre reveals the gripping story of the KGB agent who saved us from Armageddon in 1983
- Peter Cole's ‘Dockworker Power’ Highlights Transnational Struggles for Justice