Lawmakers want the Pentagon to take another look at scores of soldiers who may have been denied the nation's highest military honor due to their race or religion.
SOURCE: Associated Press
A World War II soldier's heartfelt letter to his daughter has finally reached her, seven decades after it was written.
- Historian Tom Engelhardt Revisits His First Piece of Critical History – 48 Years Later
- Heather Cox Richardson: Trump isn’t the first president to compare himself to Jesus — the last one who did ‘planned to lead his white supremacist supporters to victory’
- Historians' archival research looks quite different in the digital age
- Senate Historian Daniel S. Holt Featured on Political Theatre Podcast
- The Way We Do the Things We Do: Making History-Making Visible