Originally published 09/13/2017
The cases of Hillary Clinton and Oscar Wilde.
Originally published 10/21/2016
Ministry of Justice announces initiative to wipe criminal records of gay and bisexual men convicted of sexual offences that are no longer illegal.
Originally published 09/10/2013
A seriously flawed book that only mentions Wilde's sexuality three times.
Originally published 12/17/2013
Full article: http://hnn.us/article/148427
- The JFK Document Dump Could Be a Fiasco Say These Two scholars
- The book Mattis reads to be prepared for war with North Korea
- Civil War’s legacy hangs over a plaque honoring Confederate soldiers
- Confederate statues still stand in rural Virginia
- Advocates are starting to push for LGBTQ history to be taught in public schools
- Historian Keri Leigh Merritt defends activist scholars
- Historian digs into the hidden world of Mormon finances
- A historian who became a business professor?
- Allan Lichtman's response to critics of his book that makes the case for Trump’s impeachment
- "Do We Have To Fight Nazis Again?” asks historian Paul Ortiz