Originally published 07/30/2017
Feeding the hungry is essential to winning the peace. Eisenhower knew this. Trump and the Congress should too.
Originally published 03/11/2014
Victor Davis Hanson
Obama admirers have created a complete distortion of “the Eisenhower era.”
Originally published 09/05/2013
Bruce Cole, who has published at least two critical articles of the Frank Gehry design, will head up the commission.
Originally published 11/20/2013
Ira Chernus's MythicAmerica
When JFK died, America's belief in "truth" as absolute certainty began to die too.
- Toronto Holocaust historian uncovers brilliant ploy that spared lives of Jews
- Max Boot says what we need to do in Afghanistan is what no one wants to admit and that's nation-building
- Niall Ferguson chastises Trump’s comments on Cville but says the left’s open to criticism, too
- Male Historians Have Long Dominated Public Debates. Is Charlottesville a Turning Point?
- Kevin Levin says he’s changed his mind about Confederate statues