Originally published 07/31/2017
Here’s what he said: “Human trafficking is worse now that it has ever been in the history of the world.” Really?
Originally published 08/15/2013
Brenda E. Stevenson
Modern human trafficking functions in a remarkably similiar way to the antebellum slave trade -- only in secret.
Originally published 01/10/2013
Robert E. Wright
Credit: Flickr/Inheritance magazine.
- Toronto Holocaust historian uncovers brilliant ploy that spared lives of Jews
- Max Boot says what we need to do in Afghanistan is what no one wants to admit and that's nation-building
- Niall Ferguson chastises Trump’s comments on Cville but says the left’s open to criticism, too
- Male Historians Have Long Dominated Public Debates. Is Charlottesville a Turning Point?
- Kevin Levin says he’s changed his mind about Confederate statues