SOURCE: Washington Post
This is the first direct image of something theorized for more than a century.
SOURCE: The Conversation
Apollo 11 brought a message of peace to the Moon - but Neil and Buzz almost forgot to leave it behind
by Michelle L.D. Hanlon
You may be surprised to learn there are more than a hundred sites on the Moon with evidence of human activity.
SOURCE: Live Science
It's the third in a series of archives that make up the Billion Year Archive initiative.
"There has never been historic preservation off our planet. It's a really difficult subject."
- Top Ten differences between the Iraq War and Trump’s Proposed Iran War
- Woodrow Wilson Foundation Releases Findings on Why Americans Don't Know History
- How will Obama be remembered? A massive new oral history project will help shape his legacy.
- 30 Years Later, Making Sense Of The MOVE Bombing
- They Resisted Hitler. They Were Executed. At Last, They Lie at Rest.
- Historians Argue That The History Major Won’t Go the Way of the Dodo
- Tenure, Twitter and Taking Her Board to Task
- The new Statue of Liberty Museum is a quiet paean to America’s embrace of immigrants—but what is there to celebrate?
- McCullough’s new book on pioneers’ history draws criticism
- What to Do With Richmond’s Confederate Statues