SOURCE: The Conversation
Long before #MeToo, women in many parts of the world organized successful campaigns against sexual violence
by Alka Kurian
Women in countries such as India, Pakistan and others have long organized successful campaigns against sexual harassment.
SOURCE: Baltimore Sun
by Jonathan Zimmerman
Should we judge him by today's standards?
by Jim Sleeper
If we aren't careful the #MeToo movement could end up like other well-intentioned campaigns.
- Top Ten differences between the Iraq War and Trump’s Proposed Iran War
- Woodrow Wilson Foundation Releases Findings on Why Americans Don't Know History
- How will Obama be remembered? A massive new oral history project will help shape his legacy.
- 30 Years Later, Making Sense Of The MOVE Bombing
- They Resisted Hitler. They Were Executed. At Last, They Lie at Rest.
- Historians Argue That The History Major Won’t Go the Way of the Dodo
- Tenure, Twitter and Taking Her Board to Task
- The new Statue of Liberty Museum is a quiet paean to America’s embrace of immigrants—but what is there to celebrate?
- McCullough’s new book on pioneers’ history draws criticism
- What to Do With Richmond’s Confederate Statues