SOURCE: The Conversation
Long before #MeToo, women in many parts of the world organized successful campaigns against sexual violence
by Alka Kurian
Women in countries such as India, Pakistan and others have long organized successful campaigns against sexual harassment.
SOURCE: Baltimore Sun
by Jonathan Zimmerman
Should we judge him by today's standards?
by Jim Sleeper
If we aren't careful the #MeToo movement could end up like other well-intentioned campaigns.
- Joe Biden is making a Supreme Court promise. Ronald Reagan did, too.
- Land Deed for Pioneering School Sheds Light on an Early American Anti-Slavery Effort
- Pathologizing Politics: Eugenics and Political Discourse in the Modern United States
- Behind Dover Publications’ eclectic 10,000-title catalog lies a remarkable story of 20th century innovation
- Could Never Bernie Make It a Contested Convention? Here's 4 Contested Conventions in Presidential Election History
- Historian Heidi Tworek Interviewed on the History Behind Coronavirus Racism
- Gordon Wood Reviews Mary Beth Norton's ‘1774’ for the Wall Street Journal
- Black Perspectives Reviews Black Banking and Women Financial Power Brokers
- A lost history, recovered: Faded records tell the story of school segregation in Virginia
- H.R. McMaster book `Battlegrounds’ coming out in April