Federal Investigative Committee
Originally published 12/01/2017
Eugene M. Avrutin
Russia’s Federal Investigative Committee – the equivalent of the FBI—says there are grounds for believing the family of Tsar Nicholas was a “ritual killing.” These are dangerous code words.
- Karen L. Cox says historians shouldn’t be afraid to embrace YouTube to reach millennials
- You Know Your History? These Podcasts Aren’t So Sure.
- Victor Davis Hanson says Trump Must "Retire as Twitter Champ”
- The Daily Mail is highlighting claims by a Cambridge don that teachers are helping to foster resentment by presenting history as the struggle of minority groups
- Historians Are Calling Out Trump Online Whenever He Misreads the Past