SOURCE: The Chronicle of Higher Education
While medievalists battle, white nationalists try to co-opt the past.
SOURCE: Washington Post
Brenton Tarrant covered his arsenal with symbols and names that medieval historians say are being misused by white supremacists.
SOURCE: The Washington Post
by Andrew Lawler
Virginia Dare and the myth of American whiteness.
by Jeremy Best
"When we use the tools we possess as historians, many of our students listen, especially when we treat them with a respectful openness to discussion and debate. This is truly something white nationalists are unable to counter."
by Linda Gordon
She decided to turn a chapter she was writing on the Second KKK into a book.
SOURCE: Time Magazine
by Arica L. Coleman
Blaming 'Bad Dudes' Masks the Role of Women in the History of White Nationalism
- WBUR Is Belatedly Giving Credit to a Female Historian for a Segment
- Behind the men on the moon, there were thousands of women
- Professor Rebecca Gordon Pens Essay Revealing Her Abortion and Examines Ongoing History of Roe v. Wade
- Podcast Discusses History of the CIA
- Watching 'Chernobyl': How Important Are Visuals for Understanding History?