Originally published 10/02/2017
The MacArthur "genius" grant winner and author of "Ties That Bind” is digging into the history of slavery in Detroit.
Originally published 09/13/2017
Tiya Miles’s op ed on the subject, “The South Doesn’t Own Slavery,” drew more than 500 comments in the NYT.
- Karen L. Cox says historians shouldn’t be afraid to embrace YouTube to reach millennials
- You Know Your History? These Podcasts Aren’t So Sure.
- Victor Davis Hanson says Trump Must "Retire as Twitter Champ”
- The Daily Mail is highlighting claims by a Cambridge don that teachers are helping to foster resentment by presenting history as the struggle of minority groups
- Historians Are Calling Out Trump Online Whenever He Misreads the Past