Originally published 10/02/2017
The MacArthur "genius" grant winner and author of "Ties That Bind” is digging into the history of slavery in Detroit.
Originally published 09/13/2017
Tiya Miles’s op ed on the subject, “The South Doesn’t Own Slavery,” drew more than 500 comments in the NYT.
- The JFK Document Dump Could Be a Fiasco Say These Two scholars
- The book Mattis reads to be prepared for war with North Korea
- Civil War’s legacy hangs over a plaque honoring Confederate soldiers
- Confederate statues still stand in rural Virginia
- Advocates are starting to push for LGBTQ history to be taught in public schools
- Historian Keri Leigh Merritt defends activist scholars
- Historian digs into the hidden world of Mormon finances
- A historian who became a business professor?
- Allan Lichtman's response to critics of his book that makes the case for Trump’s impeachment
- "Do We Have To Fight Nazis Again?” asks historian Paul Ortiz