Originally published 09/20/2017
Douglas A. Irwin
Immigration and rapid industrialization—not tariffs—made the 19th-century economy great.
Originally published 09/12/2017
In an interview with CBS's 60 Minutes, Bannon said, "Economic nationalism is what this country was built on."
- Karen L. Cox says historians shouldn’t be afraid to embrace YouTube to reach millennials
- You Know Your History? These Podcasts Aren’t So Sure.
- Victor Davis Hanson says Trump Must "Retire as Twitter Champ”
- The Daily Mail is highlighting claims by a Cambridge don that teachers are helping to foster resentment by presenting history as the struggle of minority groups
- Historians Are Calling Out Trump Online Whenever He Misreads the Past