Nancy Hatch Dupree
Originally published 09/11/2017
The writer and historian arrived in Afghanistan in 1962 and devoted decades of her life to preserving the country’s heritage during some of its darkest times.
- Karen L. Cox says historians shouldn’t be afraid to embrace YouTube to reach millennials
- You Know Your History? These Podcasts Aren’t So Sure.
- Victor Davis Hanson says Trump Must "Retire as Twitter Champ”
- The Daily Mail is highlighting claims by a Cambridge don that teachers are helping to foster resentment by presenting history as the struggle of minority groups
- Historians Are Calling Out Trump Online Whenever He Misreads the Past