Branch Rickey; Jackie Robinson; Daily Worker; Gene Hermanski; Ralph Branca
Originally published 11/18/2013
Steven M. Gillon
The Warren Commission painted him as a disaffected sociopath. But Oswald actually had a political reason to kill JFK: to impress Castro.
Originally published 09/06/2017
There's No There There
It happened in Brooklyn!
- Robert Dallek: “The fish rots from the head”
- It’s Been 3 Decades Since There Were So Few Jobs for History Ph.D.s
- Former Berkeley Chancellor Nicholas Dirks returns to campus as a member of the history department
- Conservatives attack Garry Wills’s book on the Quran
- The Scholars Behind the Quest for Reparations