Originally published 09/07/2017
Michael H. Creswell
The record of the hawks pushing this idea should give us all pause.
Originally published 09/04/2017
The issue of “preemptive” war is more in the news now than at any time since the invasion of Iraq in 2003.
- Robert Dallek: “The fish rots from the head”
- It’s Been 3 Decades Since There Were So Few Jobs for History Ph.D.s
- Former Berkeley Chancellor Nicholas Dirks returns to campus as a member of the history department
- Conservatives attack Garry Wills’s book on the Quran
- The Scholars Behind the Quest for Reparations