George McGovern; Thomas Knock; Dietrich Bonhoeffer;Murray Polner
Originally published 11/18/2013
Forget Marilyn. Forget Sinatra. Forget Camelot. JFK's real legacy is far more substantial.
Originally published 08/29/2017
There's No There There
Bipartisan foreign policy equals mutual silence.
- Robert Dallek: “The fish rots from the head”
- It’s Been 3 Decades Since There Were So Few Jobs for History Ph.D.s
- Former Berkeley Chancellor Nicholas Dirks returns to campus as a member of the history department
- Conservatives attack Garry Wills’s book on the Quran
- The Scholars Behind the Quest for Reparations