The Byrd Theater
Originally published 07/15/2017
The Byrd, one of the oldest movie houses in America, opened its doors in 1928 in Richmond and except for a brief seven-month period in the late 1970s, never closed them.
- Toronto Holocaust historian uncovers brilliant ploy that spared lives of Jews
- Max Boot says what we need to do in Afghanistan is what no one wants to admit and that's nation-building
- Niall Ferguson chastises Trump’s comments on Cville but says the left’s open to criticism, too
- Male Historians Have Long Dominated Public Debates. Is Charlottesville a Turning Point?
- Kevin Levin says he’s changed his mind about Confederate statues