Originally published 09/12/2017
That can end badly if it devolves into infighting.
Originally published 06/02/2017
Keeanga-Yamahtta Taylor, an assistant professor of African-American studies at Princeton University, canceled all her public lectures this week following an onslaught of email threats after a commencement address she gave was posted by Fox News.
Originally published 04/27/2017
When FDR set the standard for 100 days of accomplishment, he did so in the face of an acute crisis. The crisis facing the country now is the president’s doing.
Originally published 04/19/2017
Professor Lars Maischak sent the tweet on Feb. 18. It's been a bumpy road for him ever since.
Originally published 04/12/2017
“With 28 followers on Twitter at the time, I never expected them to be read by anyone but a close circle of acquaintances who would know to place them in their context.”
Originally published 04/10/2017
History professor Lars Maischak sent out two tweets in February. The first said: "To save American democracy, Trump must hang. The sooner and the higher, the better. #TheResistance #DeathToFascism".
- Did Squanto meet Pocahontas in London?
- Thanksgiving: Early Colonists Ate Turkey... But Also Horses, Rats And Snakes, Archaeologists Say
- Sources: McMaster Mocked Trump’s Intelligence at a Private Dinner
- The JFK assassination files lead back to Seattle
- Princeton investigates its connection to slavery at a two-day symposium
- OAH historians say events of the past year show they were right to emphasize freedom as the theme of the 2019 annual convention
- Why being a historian is about so much more than producing displays for museums
- Historian Says Textbooks Have Shaped Our Attitudes On Race
- Heather Ann Thompson says what went on at Attica is worse than we thought
- Princeton’s Jan T. Gross warns that Poland’s showing signs of turning decisively in a fascist direction