Originally published 09/12/2017
That can end badly if it devolves into infighting.
Originally published 06/02/2017
Keeanga-Yamahtta Taylor, an assistant professor of African-American studies at Princeton University, canceled all her public lectures this week following an onslaught of email threats after a commencement address she gave was posted by Fox News.
Originally published 04/27/2017
When FDR set the standard for 100 days of accomplishment, he did so in the face of an acute crisis. The crisis facing the country now is the president’s doing.
Originally published 04/19/2017
Professor Lars Maischak sent the tweet on Feb. 18. It's been a bumpy road for him ever since.
Originally published 04/12/2017
“With 28 followers on Twitter at the time, I never expected them to be read by anyone but a close circle of acquaintances who would know to place them in their context.”
Originally published 04/10/2017
History professor Lars Maischak sent out two tweets in February. The first said: "To save American democracy, Trump must hang. The sooner and the higher, the better. #TheResistance #DeathToFascism".
- Savannah Approves Changes to Confederate Monument From 1875
- Law Professor Eric Posner Proposes Bringing Back Indentured Servitude
- Public Rates Presidents: Kennedy, Reagan, Obama at Top
- Elizabeth Warren’s striking speech responding to Trump’s “Pocahontas” taunts
- When the next generation looks racially different from the last, political tensions rise
- Was This Technology historian plagiarized? Sure seems like she was.
- Meet the new authorized historian of Britain's communications intelligence agency
- Lerone Bennett Jr., journalist and historian of African American life, dies at 89
- Right after the Civil War, says Stanford's Richard White, Americans were really hopeful, then reality hit
- What departments of history are doing about lower enrollments