Originally published 06/02/2017
Keeanga-Yamahtta Taylor, an assistant professor of African-American studies at Princeton University, canceled all her public lectures this week following an onslaught of email threats after a commencement address she gave was posted by Fox News.
Originally published 04/27/2017
When FDR set the standard for 100 days of accomplishment, he did so in the face of an acute crisis. The crisis facing the country now is the president’s doing.
Originally published 04/19/2017
Professor Lars Maischak sent the tweet on Feb. 18. It's been a bumpy road for him ever since.
Originally published 04/12/2017
“With 28 followers on Twitter at the time, I never expected them to be read by anyone but a close circle of acquaintances who would know to place them in their context.”
Originally published 04/10/2017
History professor Lars Maischak sent out two tweets in February. The first said: "To save American democracy, Trump must hang. The sooner and the higher, the better. #TheResistance #DeathToFascism".
- In Trump’s America, is the Supreme Court still seen as legitimate?
- The Republican Plan to Repeal Obamacare for Everybody But Alaska Might Be Unconstitutional
- Parliament Square in London Is Closer to Having First Female Statue
- Battle Over Confederate Monuments Moves to the Cemeteries
- German WW1 U-boat found off Belgian coast
- Yale history department now emphasizing global history in undergraduate courses
- University of Utah appoints first Mormon Studies professor
- Eric Foner discusses the manipulation of history
- Male historian tapped to lead Department of Women, Gender and Sexuality Studies at the University of Kansas
- Decline in History Majors Continues, Departments Respond