Six Day War
Originally published 06/23/2017
Yoav J. Tenembaum
The myth? The fiftieth anniversary marks fifty years of occupation.
Originally published 06/04/2017
“It’s the last secret of the 1967 war.”
Originally published 04/05/2017
A cautionary tale for US policy.
Originally published 11/14/2013
40,000 hours of content is being digitized to become the American Archive of Public Broadcasting.
Originally published 06/02/2017
Shlomo Goren was the Israeli Army’s first chief rabbi—and in one of Israel’s defining moments gave it the spiritual strength to reverse what looked to be a devastating loss.
- Did Squanto meet Pocahontas in London?
- Thanksgiving: Early Colonists Ate Turkey... But Also Horses, Rats And Snakes, Archaeologists Say
- Sources: McMaster Mocked Trump’s Intelligence at a Private Dinner
- The JFK assassination files lead back to Seattle
- Princeton investigates its connection to slavery at a two-day symposium
- OAH historians say events of the past year show they were right to emphasize freedom as the theme of the 2019 annual convention
- Why being a historian is about so much more than producing displays for museums
- Historian Says Textbooks Have Shaped Our Attitudes On Race
- Heather Ann Thompson says what went on at Attica is worse than we thought
- Princeton’s Jan T. Gross warns that Poland’s showing signs of turning decisively in a fascist direction