Six Day War
Originally published 06/23/2017
Yoav J. Tenembaum
The myth? The fiftieth anniversary marks fifty years of occupation.
Originally published 06/04/2017
“It’s the last secret of the 1967 war.”
Originally published 04/05/2017
A cautionary tale for US policy.
Originally published 11/14/2013
40,000 hours of content is being digitized to become the American Archive of Public Broadcasting.
Originally published 06/02/2017
Shlomo Goren was the Israeli Army’s first chief rabbi—and in one of Israel’s defining moments gave it the spiritual strength to reverse what looked to be a devastating loss.
- Savannah Approves Changes to Confederate Monument From 1875
- Law Professor Eric Posner Proposes Bringing Back Indentured Servitude
- Public Rates Presidents: Kennedy, Reagan, Obama at Top
- Elizabeth Warren’s striking speech responding to Trump’s “Pocahontas” taunts
- When the next generation looks racially different from the last, political tensions rise
- Was This Technology historian plagiarized? Sure seems like she was.
- Meet the new authorized historian of Britain's communications intelligence agency
- Lerone Bennett Jr., journalist and historian of African American life, dies at 89
- Right after the Civil War, says Stanford's Richard White, Americans were really hopeful, then reality hit
- What departments of history are doing about lower enrollments