Originally published 03/24/2017
The book is by military historian Nicholas Reynolds, who decided to investigate Hemingway’s past after curating an exhibit on the CIA.
Originally published 03/23/2017
James McGrath Morris
No one knows his name. Until now no one cared to find it.
- Supporters Rally Around Accused Russian Historian Of Stalin's Crimes
- Mormon history scholars file court brief over Trump travel ban
- Accused plagiarist Matthew Whitaker wins arbitration case against City of Phoenix over police contract
- Niall Ferguson says the liberal international order has passed its peak
- Nathaniel Philbrick wins the $50,000 2017 George Washington Prize