SOURCE: The Grio
The “Because of Them We Can” campaign has put out a video for Black History Month, and it’s gone viral with its message showing just what kids think about “alternative facts.”
SOURCE: The Conversation
by John Broich
In Orwell’s Oceania, there is no freedom to speak facts except those that are official. In 2017 America, at least among many of the powerful minority who selected its president, the more official the fact, the more dubious.
SOURCE: The Hill
The iconic book, published nearly 70 years ago, is the sixth best-selling book on Amazon as of Tuesday morning.
- Historian Tom Engelhardt Revisits His First Piece of Critical History – 48 Years Later
- Heather Cox Richardson: Trump isn’t the first president to compare himself to Jesus — the last one who did ‘planned to lead his white supremacist supporters to victory’
- Historians' archival research looks quite different in the digital age
- Senate Historian Daniel S. Holt Featured on Political Theatre Podcast
- The Way We Do the Things We Do: Making History-Making Visible