Originally published 01/09/2018
How the 'Model minority" myth blends with racist ideology.
Originally published 10/25/2017
The alt right is appropriating medieval studies and classical scholarship. What can academics do to stop them?
Originally published 09/07/2017
What we do – and do not – have to worry about.
Originally published 08/13/2017
Once again Donald Trump caters to the white racists who helped elect him.
Originally published 12/08/2016
Salon suggests Paul Gottfried, "a retired Jewish political historian,” was a founder of the Alt-Right
It was Gottfried who coined the term Alt-Right. (He also came up with Paleoconservative.)
Originally published 11/29/2016
How did the movement gain traction in recent years? And now that Trump has won, could the alt-right change the American political landscape?
- 20 years since America’s shock over Clinton-Lewinsky affair, public discussions on sexual harassment are changing
- The Trump Presidency: Year One
- From presidential nominee to freshman senator? Romney would make history if he runs.
- From King George IV to President Trump, The Fat Men Who’ve Ruled The World
- Here’s How One Family Prepared for Nuclear War in 1954
- Steve Bannon says historian Walter Russell Mead was the inspiration for hanging Jackson’s picture in the Oval Office
- A historian is helping students register to vote
- Pension report shows that a historian continues to be the highest paid pensioner in New York State education system
- Ibram X. Kendi’s NYT op ed drew a strong response
- Andrew Roberts says Trump might even win a second term