Originally published 09/06/2017
If Jeff Sessions Is Serious About Cracking Down on Immigration Law Violators, He’s Going to Have to Arrest Millions of American Citizens
Robert Brent Toplin
People who knowingly hire undocumented workers are also lawbreakers.
Originally published 01/09/2017
He prosecuted civil-rights activists in 1985, but his case fell apart.
Originally published 11/21/2016
Thomas J. Sugrue
How he fought to preserve Alabama’s long history of separate and unequal education.
- The ‘nation’s report card’ says it assesses critical thinking in history
- A ‘Quest for Justice’ for Murdered Civil Rights Pioneer, 52 Years Later
- Under Trump, Most Americans Lack Basic Knowledge to Understand Current Events, Study Finds
- Trump wants a military parade down Pennsylvania Avenue on July 4th
- What Happens When an Entire Campus Is Rooted in the Confederacy?
- Male historian tapped to lead Department of Women, Gender and Sexuality Studies at the University of Kansas
- Decline in History Majors Continues, Departments Respond
- He’s 75 now. When he started teaching at the University of New Orleans students walked out on his class.
- ‘Fake news’ from 1738 offers lessons for modern historians, says Missouri scholar
- Peter Dreier calls on Americans to build monuments to liberal heroes