Join Thousands of Other HNN Readers
And Sign-up for Our FREE Newsletter!
History News Network: Where teachers-in-the-know (and hundreds of thousands of others) go to find out the history behind the stories in the news. It's free. It's timely. It's credible.
Says Eric Foner: "I find the History News Network indispensable for keeping up with new publications and new interpretations, and keeping track of debates over history, in both its academic and public forms, throughout the world."
Join HNN's growing list of members! We receive more than 10 million hits a month.
To join HNN sign up for our free newsletter!
(We do not sell, loan, or share the email addresses of subscribers.)
- "A high-tech lynching"
- Anita Hill's Testimony Didn't Stop a Supreme Court Confirmation…
- F.B.I. and Expert Reports Cast Doubt That Celebrated Stovepipe Hat Was Lincoln’s
- Presidents from Reagan to Obama ultimately recognized the importance of science and high-level international cooperation in addressing climate change
- California college gets rid of Prospector Pete mascot amid concerns of racism
- Is Howard Zinn’s “People's History” really bereft of nuance?
- Stefan M. Bradley discusses his new book about history of black activist challenges to the Ivy League
- Walter Russell Mead warns that a nasty Brexit threatens the West
- Juan Cole warns Rod Rosenstein’s "Firing Could lead to Trumpian Martial Law and Blood in the Streets”
- Holocaust Historian Slams Germany for Shedding Millions of Death Records