Join Thousands of Other HNN Readers
And Sign-up for Our FREE Newsletter!
History News Network: Where teachers-in-the-know (and hundreds of thousands of others) go to find out the history behind the stories in the news. It's free. It's timely. It's credible.
Says Eric Foner: "I find the History News Network indispensable for keeping up with new publications and new interpretations, and keeping track of debates over history, in both its academic and public forms, throughout the world."
Join HNN's growing list of members! We receive more than 10 million hits a month.
To join HNN sign up for our free newsletter!
(We do not sell, loan, or share the email addresses of subscribers.)
- Alan Canfora, Who Carried Wounds From Kent State, Dies at 71
- Archivists Are Mining Parler Metadata to Pinpoint Crimes at the Capitol
- ‘World’s Greatest Athlete’ Jim Thorpe Was Wronged by Bigotry. The IOC Must Correct the Record
- Black Southerners are Wielding Political Power that was Denied their Parents and Grandparents
- Israeli Rights Group: Nation Isn't a Democracy but an "Apartheid Regime"
- One Nation, Indivisible: Really? Forever?
- Trump's Last Year In Office Will Define His Legacy, Historians Say
- How a Historian Got Close, Maybe Too Close, to a Nazi Thief
- My Grandfather was a Nazi. Our Family's Story of Complicity Shows Where the Road to Extremism Leads
- Resolution of the Conference on Faith and History: Executive Board Response to the Assault on the U.S. Capitol