Institution: California State University San Marcos
APPLICATION: All applications must include: • Cover letter that address the above minimum and desired/preferred qualifications. • Curriculum vitae • Three letters of recommendation • Writing sample • A Teaching portfolio that includes a statement of Teaching Interests and Philosophy, curriculum samples, and evidence of teaching effectiveness • Evidence of Digital History and/or Public/Applied History Expertise • A completed Faculty Application • Applicant Survey 1920 Submit application materials and direct any inquiries to: HistoryTT1819@csusm.ed ...
Posted Sep 29th 2019
Institution: Organization of American Historians
The Organization of American Historians (located at Indiana University in Bloomington, Indiana), the largest professional association devoted to the teaching, research, and presentation of United States history, seeks a new Executive Director. The director oversees the administrative offices of the Organization and will work as an advocate for American history more broadly. The OAH claims over 7,000 members, a staff of fifteen, and an annual budget of more than two million dollars. The Annual Meeting of the Organization is the largest and most diverse gathering of his ...
Posted Aug 20th 2019
- How the US stole thousands of Native American children
- A history of selling out the Kurds, people with 'no friends but the mountains'
- 9 Landmark Supreme Court Cases That Shaped LGBTQ Rights in America
- A newspaper accused the president’s family of profiting from a foreign deal. The president sued.
- Here are the indigenous people Christopher Columbus and his men could not annihilate
- Serhii Plokhii on Ukraine’s Political Frontiers
- ‘Return to the Reich’ Review: Refugee Redux
- Black Perspectives Announces Online Forum Honoring the Life and Work of Dr. Rosalyn Terborg-Penn
- It was the nation’s largest auction of enslaved people. Now, a search for descendants of the ‘weeping time.’
- Historians Jon Meacham, Mark Summers, Keri Leigh Merritt, Michael Ross, Brenda Wineapple, and Benjamin Railton Featured in Article on Andrew Johnson and Impeachment