HNN depends on the generosity of its community of readers. If you like HNN please consider making a donation today!
HNN provides multiple ways to make a donation:
One way is to make a donation online through PayPal using the link above. When you are taken to the PayPal page just place your cursor on the last zero on the right margin and type in the amount you'd like to pay.
Another way to donate is through Fundly using the form conveniently supplied below.
Or: You can send us a check using old-fashioned snail mail:
History News Network
100 South King Street
Seattle, WA 98104
HNN is a 501 (c)(3) non-profit. ALL DONATIONS ARE TAX DEDUCTIBLE! All you have to do to satisfy Uncle Sam is keep a record of your transaction: a bank or credit card statement is sufficient.
"I find the History News Network indispensable for keeping up with new publications and new interpretations, and keeping track of debates over history, in both its academic and public forms, throughout the world." — Eric Foner
"As its wide coverage and its impressive numbers of hits-per-week indicate, HNN has become the most important -- and reliable -- source for fresh historical interpretation and, of special note, for the understanding of current events placed, often provocatively, in their historical contexts." — Walter LaFeber
- How Aretha Franklin’s ‘Respect’ became an anthem for civil rights and feminism
- U.S. Nuclear War Plan Option Sought Destruction of China and Soviet Union as “Viable” Societies
- Trump’s Cabinet is still full of scandals
- Dutch Memorial Day: Erasing people after death
- From JFK to Omarosa: The White House Situation Room’s history-making moments
- Mea culpa: there IS a crisis in the humanities
- A historian explains how mainstream conservatives made Trump
- History professor’s constant "dumb blonde" remarks forced me to dye my hair, claims Stony Brook student in lawsuit
- A UVa Historian Talks About Charlottesville’s White-Supremacist Rally a Year Later
- Historian Kevin Kruse Traces Laura Ingraham's Racist Attack on Immigrants