HNN depends on the generosity of its community of readers. If you like HNN please consider making a donation today!
HNN provides multiple ways to make a donation:
One way is to make a donation online through PayPal using the link above. When you are taken to the PayPal page just place your cursor on the last zero on the right margin and type in the amount you'd like to pay.
Another way to donate is through Fundly using the form conveniently supplied below.
Or: You can send us a check using old-fashioned snail mail:
History News Network
100 South King Street
Seattle, WA 98104
HNN is a 501 (c)(3) non-profit. ALL DONATIONS ARE TAX DEDUCTIBLE! All you have to do to satisfy Uncle Sam is keep a record of your transaction: a bank or credit card statement is sufficient.
"I find the History News Network indispensable for keeping up with new publications and new interpretations, and keeping track of debates over history, in both its academic and public forms, throughout the world." — Eric Foner
"As its wide coverage and its impressive numbers of hits-per-week indicate, HNN has become the most important -- and reliable -- source for fresh historical interpretation and, of special note, for the understanding of current events placed, often provocatively, in their historical contexts." — Walter LaFeber
- Louisiana Court Declares State’s Non-Unanimous Jury Verdict Scheme Unconstitutional
- Feds spending millions to beef up security at Confederate monuments, cemeteries
- Inside the Day That Turned Jacqueline Kennedy Into 'Jackie O.'
- Gandhi’s legacy is no longer secure
- Norway Apologizes for Persecuting WWII “German Girls”
- Joseph Ellis has a new book out: "American Dialogue: The Founders and Us"
- Daniel Pipes has an answer to a question a Hungarian historian asked
- Anti-Semitism and the Birth of Jewish Studies
- Historian Christopher Browning on the Trump regime: We’re “close to the point of no return”
- Carol Anderson says voter suppression led to Trump's election