Donald Trump's "1776 Commission" for "Patriotic Education"Hot Topics
tags: history education, Donald Trump, 1776 commission
On September 17, Donald Trump called for a commission to require the teaching of history to encourage patriotism and reject critical interpretations of the nation's past. Click here to view HNN's coverage of the topic, both original essays and reposted content from around the web.
comments powered by Disqus
- Suffrage: Women's Long Battle for the Vote (Virtual Event, 10/26)
- The Supreme Court Is Helping Republicans Rig Elections
- Online Lecture: Stolen: Five Free Boys Kidnapped Into Slavery and Their Astonishing Odyssey Home (11/2)
- In a Land of Cul-de-Sacs, the Street Grid Stages a Comeback
- Frontline: Whose Vote Counts?