We Need A Long-Arc Historical Perspective to Understand White Supremacist Extremist Violence.News at Home
tags: racism, violence, journalism, Gun Violence, White Supremacy, domestic terrorism
Eric V. Tait, Jr., Founder/President EVT Educational Productions, Inc, is a veteran broadcast journalist, documentarian and playwright whose award-winning work has aired on various ABC Network television news platforms, PBS, Stars!Encore, PRI and NPR. This article is drawn from his forthcoming memoir, "My Harlem: How a Child of the Tropics Came to Know and Love One of the Most Iconic Villages on the Planet."
comments powered by Disqus
- Why more places are abandoning Columbus Day in favor of Indigenous Peoples’ Day
- Rudy Giuliani comparing impeachment to the Salem witch trials is a little right and a lot wrong, expert says
- U.N. Report Bolsters Theory That Hammarskjold Plane Was Downed
- Panama celebrates its black Christ, part of protest against colonialism and slavery
- Fundamentalism turns 100, a landmark for the Christian Right
- Labor Historian Staughton Lynd's Book Is Embraced by Google Workers and Uber Drivers
- Rick Perry recommended former ambassador, historian Daniel Yergin for Ukraine reforms-U.S. Energy Dept
- Ginsburg predicts historians will call this political era an 'aberration'
- American Historical Association Announces 2019 Prize Winners
- A New History Celebrates Brooklyn’s Heights, and Depths Image