Confused readers are buying the wrong ‘Fire and Fury’Breaking News
tags: Trump, Fire and Fury, Michael Wolfe
It’s “Fire and Fury” fever.
Confused readers are buying a military book in droves all because it has a title similar to Michael Wolff’s bombshell “Fire and Fury: Inside the Trump White House,” according to a new report.
“It amused me and part of me thought, can people really be that dumb to be confusing these books?” Randall Hanson, the author of “Fire and Fury: The Allied Bombing of Germany, 1942-1945” told the Guardian.
comments powered by Disqus
- See How Trump's Approval Rating Stacks Up Against Other Presidents After One Year
- Bayeux Tapestry to be displayed in Britain
- From prudish Victorians to arrows in the eye – 10 things from history everyone gets wrong
- State lawmaker files bill to remove Virginia's Robert E. Lee statue from U.S. Capitol
- Massive Data Project Will Help People Identify Enslaved Ancestors
- Historian Taner Akçam’s new book includes "smoking gun" of Armenian Genocide
- Historian Antony Beevor “Astonished" At Ukraine Ban On His Best-Selling Book, “Stalingrad”
- Robert Caro says he’s reached 1966 in his next book on LBJ
- AHA asks members to "Help Protect the Census"
- Sports Historian Explains Why She Wrote that the NCAA is the Modern Jim Crow