Free Speech on Campus: Interviews with Carla Hesse and Jonathan Scott HollowayHistorians in the News
tags: free speech, bias, Truth
An interview with Carla Hesse and Jonathan Scott Holloway. Hesse is Dean of Social Sciences and a professor of history at UC Berkeley. Holloway is the Provost and a professor of history at Northwestern University.
They were interviewed by the History News Network's Erik Moshe on January 5, 2018 at the annual meeting of the American Historical Association, where they appeared on the panel, "Free Speech on Campus."
comments powered by Disqus
- I’m a Direct Descendant of Thomas Jefferson. Take Down His Memorial.
- Do American Indians Celebrate the 4th of July?
- Trump Vows To Veto Defense Bill If It Removes Confederate Names From Military Bases
- Fourth of July: Beer’s Patriotic Connection to the Founding Fathers
- Calls for ‘The Star-Spangled Banner’ to be Replaced With a New US National Anthem
- The Day the White Working Class Turned Republican (Review)
- David Starkey Criticised over Slavery Comments
- ‘A Conflicted Cultural Force’: What It’s Like to Be Black in Publishing
- Did Rutgers Find The Perfect President For 2020? Meet Jonathan Holloway, Black Historian.
- In Search of King David’s Lost Empire