Korean War Museum serves as reminder of 'forgotten war'Breaking News
tags: Korean War, Korean War Museum
At the Korean War Museum in Seoul, Chung Kwon Park leads mostly American tourists through the history of the Korea War.
"War broke out in June 1950," Park describes. It's a history he says many Americans and even younger South Koreans have forgotten.
"Most the Americans I have met, have a very small idea of the Korean War, most of the post-war generation here thought 'that happened, that's it,' you could say the Korean War had been the forgotten war," Park explained.
comments powered by Disqus
- Karen L. Cox says historians shouldn’t be afraid to embrace YouTube to reach millennials
- You Know Your History? These Podcasts Aren’t So Sure.
- Victor Davis Hanson says Trump Must "Retire as Twitter Champ”
- The Daily Mail is highlighting claims by a Cambridge don that teachers are helping to foster resentment by presenting history as the struggle of minority groups
- Historians Are Calling Out Trump Online Whenever He Misreads the Past