Korean War Museum serves as reminder of 'forgotten war'Breaking News
tags: Korean War, Korean War Museum
At the Korean War Museum in Seoul, Chung Kwon Park leads mostly American tourists through the history of the Korea War.
"War broke out in June 1950," Park describes. It's a history he says many Americans and even younger South Koreans have forgotten.
"Most the Americans I have met, have a very small idea of the Korean War, most of the post-war generation here thought 'that happened, that's it,' you could say the Korean War had been the forgotten war," Park explained.
comments powered by Disqus
- Toronto Holocaust historian uncovers brilliant ploy that spared lives of Jews
- Max Boot says what we need to do in Afghanistan is what no one wants to admit and that's nation-building
- Niall Ferguson chastises Trump’s comments on Cville but says the left’s open to criticism, too
- Male Historians Have Long Dominated Public Debates. Is Charlottesville a Turning Point?
- Kevin Levin says he’s changed his mind about Confederate statues